Surrogate Mother Selection Criteria
The selection process of a surrogate mother for your programme has different stages to find the best match. The main requirements for a surrogate mother:
- Women of mature reproductive age
- Healthy BMI
- Raising at least one healthy child
- Full package of medical examinations
- Having no unhealthy habit, such as smoking and alcohol drinking
- No previous criminal problems
- Psychologically sound with positive way of thinking
- Ready to take responsibilities for the process of pregnancy
#4 Surrogate mother. Best match for you.
From the ancient times a mother means not just a biological parent, but also support, love, soul mate and the closest friend in life. But it is important to note that not the one is a real parent who gives birth, but the one who brings up and gives his love and care. So, the preconception that a surrogate is the only mother of a child has no sensible background.
Problems with inability to have a baby have always existed, but now this problem is getting more and more acute. At those times, they related to incurable diseases because of low quality of medicine services. Nowadays the modern level of medicine quality allows women to cope with these problems and to have a completely healthy baby. In fact, the pace of life gives a great influence on the fertility ability and the ability to carry a child. Modern lifestyle is overfilled with stressful situations, responsible decisions, rush and anxiety. All these factors have a negative impact on the women health. This leads to dreadful statistics, 30% of women are infertile. It means that these women are not able to create the nuclear family and give birth to their own children. Under these conditions surrogacy motherhood comes to the rescue. For couples in which of the spouses is infertile, surrogacy maternity service is the only chance that to create a complete family.
How to choose surrogate mother?
It is obvious that for couples who eventually make a decision to use surrogacy services, the process of selecting of surrogate mother for their child is the most responsible step in this process. Nowadays there are a lot of couples willing to use surrogate mother’s services. Due to the growing number of such couples it can be rather difficult to find a good and completely healthy surrogate mother that will give birth to your long-awaited baby. We can help you to overcome this problem and can help you to choose wonderful surrogate mom for your child. Nowadays surrogate mother payment which is the reimbursement of expenses in UK may vary greatly, but our agency provides best services for the reasonable price. Our aim is to find the best match of completely healthy surrogate mother who will bear your child with pleasure and love. We stick to strict medical criteria to approve a surrogatemother for the programme. Among them are:
- Women expressing the desire to become a surrogate mother should not be older than 35 years old.
- Without mental and physical illnesses.
- Surrogate mother should have their own healthy child (better two - it allows to analyze the experience of bearing).
- The lifestyle of woman is closely examined by the specialists.
- Surrogate mother can be a woman with the BMI no more that 30.
- Blood type, Rh-factor etc.
- Individual criteria according to intendent parents` requirements.
Admission to the surrogacy program is given by the doctor after a series of examinations and tests. If the person is suitable according to all criteria (age, her own child, weight, blood and other previously mentioned parameters), she is invited to sign a contract with the intended couple and to become their surrogacy mother.
Couples may choose a surrogacy mother for their child on a special website or by contacting surrogacy clinic or agency, where our specialists are always ready to help with the choice of a surrogate mother in the UK, the USA, Canada, Ukraine which fits your demands.