In addition to physiological and physical factors, libido is affected by the emotional state of the man. Among the important components responsible for the violation of sexual desire, it is worth noting:
- increased mental stress;
- disorders of the sleep mode;
In addition to imbalances of sex hormones, experts point to several reasons that are responsible for decreasing libido in men. Among the common factors should be highlighted:
- Abnormalities in the endocrine system. 40% of men suffering from thyroid pathologies are experiencing problems with libido.
- Intake of medicines for Allergy treatment, antidepressants.
- Psychological depression, anxiety, stress, overwork, lack of sleep. When violations of the psychological comfort, the body produces adrenaline, which causes testosterone deficiency.
- Age. After 25 years, the level of androgens in the male body starts to reduce gradually, which affects the attraction to the opposite sex.
- Alcohol. Some people think that alcohol increases male libido. Experts believe that regular consumption of alcohol causes irreparable harm to the reproductive system, up to impotence.
- A sedentary lifestyle. Lack of regular physical activity affects the cardiovascular, musculoskeletal, nervous system, increases the level of glucose in the blood.
- Obesity. In addition to problems with physical health, being overweight is the cause of complexes and substitution values. Dissatisfaction with appearance on a subconscious level inhibits libido and the food becomes the main pleasure of forcing sex.
- A long period of abstinence from sex. In the absence of intimate life there is stagnation of blood in the pelvic organs, slows down the production of hormones, which leads to a decrease male libido.
What is considered pathologically high libido? When a man has regular sexual desire, but this does not affect their work, social life, interests, the reasons for concern. Worrying is, if the thought of intimacy becomes obsessive, and sex becomes a supercel. Increased libido in men can cause:
- tumors of various dislocation;
- brain injury;
- hormonal disorders;
- the consequences of encephalitis.
Hypersexuality – not promiscuity but a syndrome of several diseases, therefore it is not necessary to postpone visit to the doctor. Timely treatment for medical help will help to identify the cause of increased sexual desire, immediately begin therapy to stop the disease and to normalize erectilnuyu function. Depending on the diagnosis, patients are prescribed treatment.
Entering your comment.
* All your information is strictly confidential and will not be disclosed