The birth of a baby is a special responsible step for future parents. That's why a man and a woman should do everything to make the crumb appeared on this light desirable, healthy and happy.
Physical preparation of pregnant women for childbirth
Exercise during pregnancy is a good way to keep yourself toned, strengthen muscles and prepare for future workloads during labor. If a woman pre-pregnancy was actively involved in sports, then in the first four months, she can not leave the usual lessons. However, after it is worth to reduce the load and go to uncomplicated gymnastics.
General rules for doing exercises
In the room for gymnastics you need good light lighting and fresh air. A woman should buy a gym mat and a special costume. Exercise should be in a calm rhythm, measuredly, constantly monitor breathing and pulse (it should not be more than eighty strokes). The exercises themselves should not be given hard. After doing gymnastics, you should sit for a while in a relaxed state.
Complex of exercises
"Sit on the floor." Inhale, raise your hand to the ceiling, stretch. Then slowly, exhaling, bend it at the elbow and lower it down. Change hands. Perform 3 times.
- Stand on all fours and relax your back. Stretch out on the exhale with your torso forward to strain your back muscles. Frozen for five seconds. Exhale, and then take the original pose. Repeat the exercise 5 times.
- Sit on the floor, pull your legs as close as you can. Push your hands to your knees, as if trying to spread them to the sides. Relax and keep this position for ten seconds. Repeat 4 times.
- The same situation as in the previous exercise. Just now put the feet together and pull them toward you. Grab your knees, try to spread them apart so that your hands prevent it from doing. Hold on for five seconds, then relax. Do 4 times.
- On inspiration, slowly lift the right shoulder up and to the right, make a semicircle and stop. Then take your shoulder back down and left. Make a circle. Repeat the same movements with the second shoulder. Try to repeat at least 4 times.
- Stand in front of the wall, stretch your arms in front of you. Touch the wall and lean forward. Bend your arms in the elbow joints, without lifting your feet off the floor.
- Lean your hand against the wall, standing sideways to it. Bend your leg, and touch your knee with your free hand. Try to bend to the knee so that the back takes the shape of a wheel. Froze for a while. Accept the initial posture.
The use of this complex
With this simple exercise complex, a woman can significantly reduce tension in the back and pelvis, stretch the back muscles, relieve pain in the neck and shoulders. Gymnastics will increase blood circulation in the extremities, strengthen the muscles of the pelvis and buttocks. And, most importantly, even an easy physical load will help to cheer up and tonify many of the muscles of the future mother's body.
Preparation of pregnant women for childbirth
How can you achieve easy and painless births naturally? This quite logical question excites all those women who are expecting a small miracle and are approaching this long-awaited moment with every passing day. The answer is quite simple. This is preparation! First of all, this is psychological preparation. It is necessary to overcome all fears and just not be afraid, because fear causes tension in the body, which in turn is the cause of severe pain. Pain causes fear. It's just a vicious circle, because fear and pain are interconnected. The more terrible, the more painful.
The human body is designed in such a way that any negative emotions, including tension, aggression and irritation, give the brain command to produce catecholamine. This hormone is commonly called a hormone of stress. He has a negative impact on the body of a woman, that is, fetters her movements, which leads to great pain during labor.
Therefore, pregnant women need to learn to relax beforehand in order to avoid painful childbirth. Training is best conducted to the sounds of your favorite music, because your favorite tunes allow you to relax the most. The higher the degree of relaxation, the better the effectiveness of the bout. During battles, the right thing to do is adjust to the positive wave, and think about something good. This will allow you to relax your body as much as possible and relieve muscle tension.
Women who have gone through childbirth can confidently say that the bouts are growing and are more felt in the area of the sacrum, as well as in the abdomen. Fight is a strong muscle tension.
Constantly thinking about the pain in the brain, a program is laid on the pain. This exacerbates the sensations and, therefore, one should direct your consciousness completely in another direction.
This is all possible. For example, during the physical exercise, there comes a time when, it seems, there are no more forces left. But something makes us completely switch our attention and there comes a sensation of a new surge of energy.