In medical practice, vitamin E has a second name - tocopherol. This component is very important for the body, regardless of sex or age. A distinctive feature of this substance is the ability to eliminate the effects of negative environmental factors or bad habits.
While planning pregnancy, vitamin E is recommended for both potential parents. It has a beneficial effect on the reproductive function of a man and a woman, and also normalizes some natural processes that can accelerate the process of conception.
Tocopherol carries out a good preparation of the female reproductive system for the forthcoming conception and bearing of the fetus. The substance is able to normalize the growth of the uterus, increase its elasticity and strength of the muscle layers. The component plays an important role in the process of placenta formation. If there is a sufficient amount of this substance in the body of the future mother, the baby will receive important components that contribute to its full development. Taking tocopherol during pregnancy planning can reduce the likelihood of fetal fading.
The effect of tocopherol on the female body is due to the following factors:
- prevention of miscarriage;
- normalization of the menstrual cycle;
- optimization of the synthesis of progesterone;
- the process of ovulation;
- elimination of ovarian dysfunction;
- normalization of the circulatory system;
- improvement of the reproductive system.
Vitamin E favorably affects the male reproductive system. The lack of this substance in the body can lead to a violation of sperm production and adversely affect the mobility of spermatozoa. A serious consequence may be the development of infertility. Particularly recommended tocopherol at the conception planning stage for men who are vegetarians, abuse alcohol and do not follow the healthy eating habits.
The benefits of tocopherol for men in preparation for pregnancy:
- prevention of abnormalities of the genital organs;
- increased motility of spermatozoa;
- improvement of sperm;
- maintenance of sexual activity;
- positive effects on reproductive function;
- prevention of hormonal disorders.
This vitamin can be found in many foods and products, especially such as eel, almonds and wheat germ. Regular intake of E-vitamin rich foods will help to boost your energy and additional intake of tocopherol capsules may not be required.
Entering your comment.
* All your information is strictly confidential and will not be disclosed