At the genetic level, in almost every girl since the birth the desire to create a happy family, give birth and bring up children exists. This “program” finds support in society, in all religions, at the state and legislative level. Therefore, diagnosed infertility is often like thunder out of the blue and is always a painful surprise.
Most childless couples consider their families incomplete and are deeply unhappy living childless. This is not surprising, because without children`s laughter, even the wealthiest house seems to be is empty. Moreover, such families feel pressure from relatives and society as a whole, which further worsens the situation.
Sometimes a couple undergoes quite a simple treatment, and the long-awaited two strips on the test begin the happy process of preparing for the emergence of a new family member. But sometimes, unfortunately, spouses make every effort, undergo complicated treatment courses, and the desired pregnancy does not occur.
According to statistics, difficulties with conception are found in every third pair. Infertility is male and female. Today we will try to understand the causes of this disease for women.
Today in the world about 15% of women have a found diagnosis of infertility. Infertility has such types:
- Primary. This diagnosis is made if the couple could not conceive a child for a year without using any means of contraception.
- Secondary. In order to make this diagnosis in a history of a woman, there should be at least one pregnancy before.
- Absolute. Such a diagnosis is made in the presence of anatomical reasons that do not allow the child to be conceived and carried out.
All types of infertility have their reasons. Most often, primary infertility occurs when there are:
- tumors of the uterus;
- cystic and inflammatory processes in the ovaries;
- violations of the menstrual cycle;
- inflammation of the appendix;
- age-related decline in fertility.
In addition to the above, secondary infertility cause:
- venereal diseases;
- changes and inflammatory diseases of the endometrium;
- abortions and ectopic pregnancies;
- use of hormonal contraceptives and an intrauterine device.
The occurrence of infertility is also influenced by a number of social factors. Among them:
- tobacco smoking;
- alcohol abuse;
- drug addiction;
- occupational hazards;
- being in the zone of increased ionizing radiation;
- living in an area with a high content of mercury, chromium, cadmium, nickel in the air;
- chronic stress.
According to the WHO classification, there are 22 causes of infertility in women. The most rare cause of impaired fertility is immune deficiency, and endocrine and abortion disorders are the most common. Let us consider in more detail some of them.
Entering your comment.
* All your information is strictly confidential and will not be disclosed