Consultations on organizational matters
We are happy to answer all of your questions about the organization of the programs of ART (assisted reproductive technology), such as IVF, ICSI, donor programs, and surrogacy. You can come to our office, or we can help you remotely: via phone or e-mail. Consultations on organizational issues are free of charge.
Consultations with medical experts
We work with the best clinics that have an extensive experience in the use of assisted reproductive technology. You will have a detailed conversation with the doctor, a thorough examination and analyzes. This scheme allows us to define the individual problems of our patients. It offers an expert advice: gynecology, genetics, endocrinologist etc., and also a wide range of outpatient services.
Consultations with psychologist
The success of any medical process largely depends on the mood and psychological state of the patient. Therefore, at the first stage, we strongly encourage our clients to contact a psychologist in order to figure out how they are psychologically ready to undergo the program.
Legal advice and Legal services
Canadian Medical Care” offers a full range of legal services in the field of reproductive medicine in many countries.
Of course, the legal advice is an important point of ART (assisted reproductive technology), especially surrogacy and the donation of oocytes (DOs), as prospective parents need to know their rights and obligations under the laws of any country.
Our attorneys are recognized as the best experts in the field of legal support of surrogacy programs and donations. We offer a full range of legal services required for ART programs, including surrogacy and oocyte donation. Therefore, we can help you with all legal matters related to the program by drawing up contracts for all parties to assist in the registration of the child and to represent the interests in court.
The most demanding legal services:
- the development and conclusion of agreements between / with a program participants;
- selection of the optimal method of legalization;
- the development and signing of information and legal documents;
- obtaining the necessary medical, registration and other documents;
- translation, notarization, legalization of documents;
- legal support during the meetings and communication with the participants of the program;
- affiliate legal support in registration of the child in the country of residence of the child’s parents;
- help in resolving the situation in the consular, immigration service, law enforcement agencies;
- pre-trial settlement of conflicts;
- representation in court.
We support our clients during the all stages of participation in ART programs in order to avoid undesirable effects in the future and significantly reduce the risk of disputes and to minimize the existing risks for the parties.
With prices for this service you can find in the section Prices of the services